Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question before booking your appointment, you can find your answer here, if you have more questions please contact us.
How long will the permanant makeup last?
Usually permanent makeup will last around 2-3 years but this period depends on different factors such as your age, skin condition and its tone, sun exposure, life style, make up products, your metabolism, pigments used as well as the technician who you have picked for your treatment.
Will the procedure hurt?
We always try our best to make every client as most comfortable as possible. We apply anesthetics before and after procedure to make sure that discomfort is kept to a minimum.
Most of our clients can experience minimal to no pain at all depends on everyone’s skin type.
How long does this procedure take?
Starting with pre drawing your ideal shape you then choose the right ink colour for you. This should mean the microblading of your brows would take 2 to 3 hours. There might be slight redness around your new dreamed eyebrows which should come down the same day. Also we can expect the colour to be a little bit more intense but not too worry it will come down within a week or two.
The whole healing process takes around 4-8 weeks and then you are invited for the touch up to make your eyebrows to perfection
Can I use zip pay for my procedure?
Yes we provide zip pay if needed. Please note there will be additional charges.
What do I need to know before the procedure?
· Do not work out the day of the procedure.
· Do not tan or have sunburned face.
· Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, Panadol, Nurofen, blood thinners or Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure. (If you take blood thinners see your doctor before stopping any medications)
· No alcohol or caffeine 1 days before the procedure.
· No waxing or tinting 3 days before the procedure.
· Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
· No tweezing/ waxing at least 48 hours before procedure; electrolysis no less than five days before. Do not resume any method of hair removal for at least two weeks.
· Eyelash or eyebrow tinting, eyelash curling, and eyelash extensions should be done or removed no sooner than 48 hours before, or two weeks after the procedure.
· The use of Latisse should be stopped 2 weeks prior to procedure.
· If you have ever had a cold sore or shingles, you will need to take and obtain Valtrex from your doctor.
Am I suitable for cosmetic tattooing?
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
· Pregnant or nursing
· Diabetic (consult your doctor)
· Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
· Viral infections and/or diseases
· Pacemaker or major heart problems
· Organ transplant
· Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
· Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
· Botox in the past 2 weeks
What is Diode laser hair removal?
Diode laser is a form of laser hair removal treatment that offers a gentle touch, removing hair while protecting the skin. This form of laser hair removal is an effective treatment of all skin and hair types.
Is Diode laser hair removal safe?
Although different methods offer varying benefits and advantages, diode laser hair removal is the proven method for the safest, fastest, and most effective hair removal for patients of any skin tone/hair colour combination, especially darker hair.
Am I suitable for laser hair removal ?
During a consultation, it will be discussed whether you, your hair, and your skin are suitable for the laser hair removal procedure and patch test will be required for the first time client.
What kind of result can I expect?
Usually you can see an 80-90% reduction in their hair growth, and the hair follicles that remain after treatment are damaged, meaning that they will produce a finer hair than before treatment. In the immediate weeks following treatment, you are likely to notice less hair, slower-growing hair, and even hair falling out. There is also a reduction in hair bumps and ingrown hairs after your first treatment. Immediately after treatment, apply moisturizers and cool compresses if you feel any discomfort in the treated area. You should see a loss of hair over the following month, and it is recommended that you use sunscreen whenever you are outside. There are some potential complications that may occur with laser hair removal, as with any medical procedure – although these are usually minor and rarely occur. Your clinician will review any possible effects of laser hair removal with you during your consultation.
Pre care and after care of the treatment?
• You will need to shave the entire area you desire treated the day before your planned laser hair removal treatment.
• Avoid exfoliators like Retin-A, alpha beta hydroxyl acid, alcohol toners or any irritating creams for one-week prior to your treatment.
• Do not apply any perfumes, deodorant or makeup to the desired area the day of your treatment.
• No artificial tanning which includes tanning beds and spray tans anytime within 2-3 weeks before your treatment.
• After your treatment the hair may appear to grow for up to two weeks. This is simply the treated hair being shed from the follicle.
• Immediately after your laser hair removal treatment there likely will be some slight redness, swelling around the hair follicles and mild discomfort similar to sunburn. Cool packs may be applied.
• You may also notice during and immediately after your session the smell of burned hairs this is normal.
• Avoid swimming pools and spas treated with chemicals or chlorine until the skin returns to its normal condition.
• On any facial areas treated you must not have any facials or peels until skin returns to normal condition.
• No deodorant for 24 to 48 hours if underarms are treated.
• Do not rub, or pick the treated area. Do not use any loofahs or abrasive scrubs for at least 5 days.
• Avoid strenuous sport activities or hot water/ saunas/ jacuzzi for 3 days.
• If a crust develops, apply Aloe Vera twice daily to keep the area moist until healed.
• Contact our studio if the area shows signs of infection or blistering.
• Use sunblock SPF 50 to protect the skin before and after all treatments.