Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question before booking your appointment, you can find your answer here, if you have more questions please contact us.
How long will the permanant makeup last?
Usually permanent makeup will last around 2-3 years but this period depends on different factors such as your age, skin condition and its tone, sun exposure, life style, make up products, your metabolism, pigments used as well as the technician who you have picked for your treatment.
Will the procedure hurt?
We always try our best to make every client as most comfortable as possible. We apply anesthetics before and after procedure to make sure that discomfort is kept to a minimum.
Most of our clients can experience minimal to no pain at all depends on everyone’s skin type.
How long does this procedure take?
Starting with pre drawing your ideal shape you then choose the right ink colour for you. This should mean the microblading of your brows would take 2 to 3 hours. There might be slight redness around your new dreamed eyebrows which should come down the same day. Also we can expect the colour to be a little bit more intense but not too worry it will come down within a week or two.
The whole healing process takes around 4-8 weeks and then you are invited for the touch up to make your eyebrows to perfection
Can I use zip pay for my procedure?
Yes we provide zip pay if needed. Please note there will be additional charges.
What do I need to know before the procedure?
· Do not work out the day of the procedure.
· Do not tan or have sunburned face.
· Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, Panadol, Nurofen, blood thinners or Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure. (If you take blood thinners see your doctor before stopping any medications)
· No alcohol or caffeine 1 days before the procedure.
· No waxing or tinting 3 days before the procedure.
· Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
· No tweezing/ waxing at least 48 hours before procedure; electrolysis no less than five days before. Do not resume any method of hair removal for at least two weeks.
· Eyelash or eyebrow tinting, eyelash curling, and eyelash extensions should be done or removed no sooner than 48 hours before, or two weeks after the procedure.
· The use of Latisse should be stopped 2 weeks prior to procedure.
· If you have ever had a cold sore or shingles, you will need to take and obtain Valtrex from your doctor.
Am I suitable for cosmetic tattooing?
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
· Pregnant or nursing
· Diabetic (consult your doctor)
· Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
· Viral infections and/or diseases
· Pacemaker or major heart problems
· Organ transplant
· Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
· Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
· Botox in the past 2 weeks